Its the hazy days of summer, and we’d like to hear from you before we head “back to school”. What’s on your mind? Let’s get together, to talk about what you’d like to talk about. A great format for that is a Lean Coffee meeting.
Lean Coffee is a structured, but agenda-less meeting. Participants gather, build an agenda, and begin talking. Conversations are directed and productive because the agenda for the meeting was democratically generated.
The format for the meeting is as such:
- You register for a free event (see below)
- We’ll share links to join right before the meeting starts
- After people join, we will go over the details and set the norms
- We will open the floor for people to add items for possible discussion by the attendees
- We’ll vote on the topics to pick the ones people are most interested in
- We will discuss the topics until time runs out
- We will save five minutes for people to have the chance to speak to any takeaways they’ve uncovered in the meeting
We’re meeting Wednesday 8/21 9-10pm Eastern. Hope you can join us! You can opt in to keep the conversation going in our free Lean Coffee Talk community forum. Details on that right after the event.
Register for our free Lean Coffee Meeting now!