We have lots of news to cover for July. We hope everyone had a good and safe 4th of July.
First off if you have not seen the posts on Facebook we have obtained some great deals on software and training materials for our students and alumni.
- We offer 13 month licenses of Autodesk software like Maya, Mudbox and MotionBuilder thanks to the Autodesk Education Community.
- Thanks to Keith Lango, you get 25% off the price of the VTS videos. The Video Tutorial Service is an excellent resource for any one wanting to improve their animation skills. VTS Back Issue videos- Keith Lango’s Animation Clinic, First Aid for your F-Curves!
- ROB O’NEILL and Kickstand are extending student discounts to our Rigging Dojo students, for their excellent Stretchmesh plugin for making advanced deformations a snap.
- Our first Live presenter, Raf Anzovin and Anzovin Studios, is offering discounts on the Setup Machine and Face Machine plugins.
- The always amazing Jason Schleifer is giving us a sweet discount on his rigging opus, the Animation Friendly Rigging Masterclass set
We thank them all for their continued support of Rigging Dojo and our students.
Speaking of software , AWN has posted the latest review, Maya Entertainment Creation Suite 2011 Review: Killer Productivity by our Co-founder and Mentor Brad Clark.
This is will be our last session for the year and it is filling up fast so don’t delay if you want to get in some training, Contact us now.
Free learning resources:
We often link to interesting and excellent tutorials for artists wanting to learn more about character setup and rigging on our Rigging Dojo Facebook Link Page, our Twitter feed and YouTube channel so take a look over what we are sharing and follow along with us.